So I figured I should update my list. I don't really want to spend the time to detail my Oregon trip so there is so much to cover. That'll have to wait. Until then, here's an update to my list:
#1 Visit a New State - heck yes I did visit a new state. But sadly, I have no pic of me in front of an Oregon sign. So this'll have to do.
#22c - finished reading a fiction book on the plane ride there. I read Talk of the Town by Lisa Wingate. Loved it!
#23 - Fun pair of shoes. I originally ordered these pretty things at the swing dance workshop back in early June. While on the west coast, I finally(!) received a phone call that they were in and would be shipping to my home. They were waiting for me upon my return! Yes, they will be used for swing dancing on special occasions. So excited!
#27 - Make my favorite OTB dish - chicken empanadas. For the fan-tab-u-lous Black & White Dinner party, I made these little puppies. They were so good and everyone gobbled them up!
#28 - Do something random for my co-workers. Before I skipped town for vacay, I dropped off these fun goody bags that awaited my co-workers upon their arrival to work on Monday. I hope/think they liked it!
Down Low: Work is going crazy busy with lots of clients (good for hours, bad for timing as we're down one counselor)
No comments:
Post a Comment