This past weekend the female's in my family (okay, so really it was the adult ladies) met up in Allen to do a little shopping and celebrate this girl's birthday! YAY!
I think she was most excited about not having to cut anyone else's food!
It was a wonderful time where we spent Friday afternoon and all-day Saturday shopping the outlet stores. We really did shop until we dropped! It was great spending so much time with each other as a girl's getaway weekend. I got a fabulous pair of wedges but forgot to take a picture. fail. No fear, I'll try to take a photo soon of them!
On Tuesday, I had little visitors from north come down. So good to spend time with these cuties and their mama. Sadly, I didn't get any photos with her! We ended up going to the Dr Pepper Museum! Big Red is owned by DP and was celebrating their 75th anniversary. Most interesting face I found was this: Big Red is the #1 selling 2-liter bottle at HEB! That was shocking to me! I didn't realize that many people like it.
Of course Big Blue was included
Up High: The newest member of our team was invited to the next stage of the process! YAY!! Hopefully, I'll have really good news next week!
Down Low: The whole office moving thing looks promising at times, and then gets squished when the demands aren't met by the owners. But we're still hopeful that we'll find space!
No comments:
Post a Comment