Friday, August 10, 2012

Crossing Things Off My List

In the past week, I've been crossing things off my list.  It's been wonderful!  While it wasn't originally on my list, I changed one of my goals to dancing in a Jam Circle again.  You may remember I did it for the first time back in March.   So, knowing that summer is usually pretty big at Buddy's Big Band in Fort Worth, I convinced some friends and headed north.  Who doesn't love dancing in front of people with a live band?!?! Mr. EAN and I kicked off the circle and I had previously secured a photographer to get photo evidence.

 Sic'em #8 - Dance in a Jam Circle!

Who was my photographer you ask?  Only the coolest person to come out of Indiana! Mrs. Okie Teachin' Hoosier!  Thanks to her, I got to cross off #24 on my list - Convince an Out of State Friend to Visit!  So much fun with her.  I only got to have her for a few short hours, but we packed it in!  
 The Waco Gorilla is must see photo-op!
 And of course the Suspension Bridge

 While skeptical at first on how 'fun' Tortilla Tossing could really be, her tune quickly changed upon the landing of the tortilla to the pillar!  Sic'em Mrs. OTH!!

 Afterwards to cool off, we headed over to the local saloon, I mean drugstore, for a "Wacon."  What's that you ask? To the non-Wacons, that's a Dr Pepper!
 One last pic!  Thanks for coming to visit me!!  It was a fun trip!  Come again sometime and we'll explore more!

Up High: T-minus 37 hours to Round Two Dinner Party!!
Down Low: Working on Saturday before said dinner party

No comments: