I love Cheese! I really do. I like most kinds of cheese, especially the spicy kind. I have found some I'm not so fond of - like Brie. However, I've tired it multiples places and different ways. You can't say I haven't tried!
Anyway, remember last month how I went to visit a cheese factory? I hadn't heard of it before, but it was fairly big in the northwest. I mean, they had ice cream, milk, yogurt, etc. Lots of dairy products. Anyway, while perusing the isle of Sam's, I stumbled across this:
What's that you ask? That's Tillamook cheese!! Whoa! Mind you, this is less than a week since my return to the lone star state. Since it was such large bricks (2lbs), I opted not to buy it and would rather attempt to find it in my local grocery store of HEB.
Well, the next couple of weeks, I kept forgetting when I would go (I had other things on my mind ya know). But then, one glorious day, I found it!! YAY!! It made me so happy! While I wished they had the fun flavors as they do at Sam's like Pepper Jack or Smoky Cheddar (I tired that at the factory), they only have extra sharp, sharp, and mild cheddar. Oh well. At least they have it, right? I highly recommend you try it to. Kinda fun to eat something not in your neck of the woods after having visited the factory.
Up High: Mrs. Okie Teachin' Hoosier visits this weekend!!
Down Low: Lots going on next week between work and being on call


No comments:
Post a Comment