Monday, May 13, 2013

God Provides: April


And here we go for April as to how God Provided...
* A new day and month for new adventures
* funny stories to brighten my day
*Friend who will listen as you process frustration
*Beautiful weather to spend days outside
* Honest - cooler weather so I can wear my fav. blue coat one more time
*Half-price Sonic drinks all day
*Laughter at work when stressed
*Cancellation of clients when needed
* Clients showing up so I could reach 900 mark
*Good friends who help me de-stress
*Awkward situations that we can laugh about later
*A good mama who taught me manners that I still use
*Great parentals who support me

*Weather that encourages windows down and door open
*Awesome live bands that make dances come alive
*Calmness and no stress during what could be stressful situations
*Opportunity to spend dinner with friends like Mr. and Mrs. TRA
*Great phone conversations with friends like Mrs. TA and Mrs. ETG
*Financial stability
*Family friends whom you can trust

I know I'm kinda late in writing this. I actually started this post earlier but never completed it.

No comments: