For the past two years, Miss SSW has done 'Dress A Day in May' project. I always thought this would be a fun project to tackle and decided to do it this year.
Rules: Must wear a dress or skirt everyday for the entire month of May
Must document (I decided to blog about it rather than facebook) and tell where each item came from.
So away we go......
Day 1
Black dress: Ross
Yellow Cardigan: Ross
Sparkly Sandals: Ross (can you tell where I shop?)
Day 2
Black skirt: Burlington Coat Factory
Black Cami: Lane Bryant
Purple Cardigan: Ross
Black Flats - Ross
Day 3
Black dress with Brown square beads: Ross
Black Cardigan: Ross
Polka-dotted Flipflops (not pictures): Gift from my mommy
Pictured with bestie (Mrs. FBB) in O-town!
Day 4
Black cotton Dress: Ross
Yellow Cardigan (same as Day 1): Ross
Black Polka-dotted (same as Day 3): from my mommy
Multi-colored necklace: Miss E's closet
Pictured with Miss M at the mall
Day 5
Black Polka-dotted dress: Ross
White Cardigan: Ross (I think they owe me $$ from all the advertising I'm doing for them)
White Cami: Loft
Black Wedges: Payless
Pictured with Mrs. MCJ and son in back
Day 6
Black strappy cover-up: Walmart
Swimsuit: Target
Black flipflops: I really can't remember
Shades: Spice
Day 7
Green Skirt: Amazon
Black shirt: I really can't remember, but most likely Ross
Black Polka-dotted Flipflops: same in Day 3 & 4
Yellow Necklace: Spice
Pictured with Miss FTT after lunch
Day 8 (sorry it's blurry)
Denim Skirt: Dress Barn
Black Cami: Same as Day 2
Blue Cardigan: Ross
Sparkly Sandals: Same as Day 1
Day 9
Green Flowery Skirt: Ross
Black Shirt: Walmart
White Cardigan: Same as Day 5
Black polka-dotted Sandals (different than others): Academy
Day 10
Black Multi-colored Jeweled Dress: Ross
White Cardigan: Ross
Sparkly shoes (not pictured): Same as Day 1
Pictured with other volunteers with KH as we accepted our award from the school district for academic excellence! Sic'em KH!
Day 11
Grey Cotton Skirt: Target
Black shirt: same as Day 9
Red Cami: Lane Bryant
Black polka-dotted Flipflops: Same as Day 3
Pictured: Miss Daisy - it had to be a quick picture as I was interrupting her pie time
Day 12
Long red Skirt: Lane Bryant
Black 3-quartered sleeve shirt: Ross
Ivory Cami: Lane Bryant
Black polka-dotted Sandals: Same as Day 9
I'll update with more pictures later as they come!



No comments:
Post a Comment