Last weekend I went on a fabulous vacay to the Sunshine state. Mrs. FBB and Miss FTT met me in O-town for a girl's getaway. We stopped at
for a yummy dinner before crashing at our hotel.
After a lazy morning, we met up with this lovely lady
Then we headed north to Jax for dinner with the boys.
We missed Miss LAT though - the fourth part of our group (but she has left the continent)
At church the next morning, I was reunited with Mrs. Merciful Compassionate Jacksonville
The next day after church, Mrs. FBB and I headed to the 50th Annual Shrimp Festival in Fernandina Beach!
While shopping, we came across cute shirts
Black one: I consider on time to be when I get there (Mrs. FBB's motto)
Grey one: Cancel my subscription, I don't want your issues
The next day we headed off to the beach for some sun and fun!
That night we celebrated Mrs. FBB's mom's birthday! YAY!
Mr. JB, Mrs. FBB, and I
If you look closely, you might be able to tell that I got some sun earlier in the day
Sadly, the next day was my last.
But not before a quick lunch with Miss FTT!
My last flight to TX, I got to take the Lone Star plane - so exciting for this Texan to take home. That and having my own seat made the trip return bearable.
Up High: LOVED spending time with Mrs. FBB!!!!
Down Low: Reality hit hard on Wednesday when I returned to work with lots of people to see and paperwork to catch up on







No comments:
Post a Comment