Monday, December 17, 2007

Boxes, Boxes Everywhere

My apt is beginning to fill up with boxes as they are everywhere. The days are numbered here and I grow sadder and happier each day. Odd, I know. I've cried almost every day the past week - tears of joy from the last hugs from the kids - they not wanting to let go but know they must. Tears of sadness in anticipation of what is to come in one month or even year. My last 'official' apt min event is tonight. Our small LG grew 2 members as it loses me. I won't talk about the two kid's Christmas parties last week. Praise God for all he has done here. Praise God for what has happened and will in the future.

Up High: I get to see friends who I haven't seen in over a year on Friday!
Down Low: In 48 hours, I'll be gone from FL.

No comments: