Saturday, December 29, 2007

Moving Out, Moving On

Nothing is left in my apt as of right now. It's all in the truck anticipating the move. It's been a warm Dec day in the 70's here in FL. All that's left is to load my car on the tow and go. Two years has literally flown by as I was told it would. Now don't get me wrong, there were days in the first few months I didn't think I'd survive! Praise God for what he has done. A couple of the kids were playing and came over to see what was going on. They all knew and a little kid even gave me a present! A free coke at my fav gas station here! Oh sweet! My time has come to an end and this shall be my last post from FL. So long bloggers!

Up High: The new adventure awaiting me in 2008!
Down Low: saying goodbye

No comments: