The other interview was for a job! They called this morning to offer me the job of working in a childcare center. It's all really fast, but I'm excited about it. I actually found it off Craig's List - yay for that website! It'll be part-time for now, and a wait-and-see approach for summer depending on if I get into prac. or not.
Remember earlier this month with the eggs? Miss Two-Step Texan took my cake carrier home with her cake but had yet to return it. We had a fun girl's night on the town last Friday and she presented me with my cake carrier which held a surprise....
Ah yes, it's a B! Not for a boy mind you, but for a long-running joke of a professor who is so boring in class we must entertain ourselves with silly notions. I felt honored and loved.
So tomorrow's the big day!! It's D Day for me! Tomorrow afternoon the prof's meet and decide who gets into summer, fall, or not at all. I'm nervous and trying to be on my best behavior the past few days/weeks. With that being said, I will become a compulsive snail mail checker as that's how we'll be told. Eagerly I will await the daily arrival of our postman who will hopefully being me good news!! I should know something by next week unless it takes them awhile to mail everyone - which could make me go crazy!
So tomorrow's the big day!! It's D Day for me! Tomorrow afternoon the prof's meet and decide who gets into summer, fall, or not at all. I'm nervous and trying to be on my best behavior the past few days/weeks. With that being said, I will become a compulsive snail mail checker as that's how we'll be told. Eagerly I will await the daily arrival of our postman who will hopefully being me good news!! I should know something by next week unless it takes them awhile to mail everyone - which could make me go crazy!
Oh and I'm definitely jealous of Uncle Jim for being in NYC to see my bears play tomorrow night in the NIT Final Four (the only Big 12 team still in post-season play!)
Up High: I get to see Ben tomorrow!
Down Low: Decision Day tomorrow
1 comment:
Leah, Uncle Jim had fun -- even though he is the Gorham that cared the least about being at the game. He represented us well!
Post a Comment