Introducing. . .
Miss Chelsea Leann Gorham
Born early this morning at 2:07am weighing 9lbs 1oz. She was a big baby and beautiful! Notice her cheeks due to the father's side. Gotta love the chubby cheeks! Like any proud family, she was born a Texan much like her heritiage going back to the 1800's. I'm so excited! I cried though after the reveleation of the name due to her middle name. Leann is after my and my sister, Anna's names. We both cried and are so excited and honored that they would use our names! The photo below was taken about an hour after she was born around 3am. I actually look together simply because I had been home that evening taking care of some business while the family was at the hospital. Rather than sit around, I also took a shower. I feel asleep wearing my clothes and had my mascara by the door next to my purse in case they called in the middle of the night. They did, so at the stoplights in the middle of the night, I applied it and put on some lipstick - c'mon, these pics will surface one day and I want to look good! HA! I made it in time.

There you have it, blueberry no more - world, meet Chelsea!
4 comments:
She's precious and I was also touched by her middle name. You have a very special brother and sister-in-law!
She is beautiful. I love how they chose her middle name. That is really special. We can't wait to meet her. Thanks for the pics.
Enjoyed seeing and hearing about the great event. Welcome to Chelsea.
Can't wait to see more pics!
And, Leah... you do look amazing! I would have never guessed it was 3am!
Post a Comment