Monday, August 10, 2009

Almost done, but not quite

As you can read, I survived last week. The two papers got turned in, the quizes completed, and the final finished. I'm almost done with the class....almost. I now have my intense research paper due this Saturday. Yikes! I've already done some research for it but have not yet written a word. Hopefully by Thursday I'll have it written leaving Friday and Saturday as proofing days. Hopefully.

I thuroughly LOVED my weekend. Friday night was spent with moonlight swim with the family after opening of presents by the birthday boy. Combine that with holding my adorable neice was fabulous! After the soccer game where John scored a goal, we headed over to his birthday party place for a couple hours of entertainment. I loved seeing the fam despite the chaos. But when is it NOT chaotic when the family gets together, at mine usually is!
I'm sorry I don' t really have a pic for you from this weekend. For now, you'll just have to enjoy one from this past spring.
Unfortunatly Joel wasn't able to attend the festivities due to work in AL. So here's a pic of him and Chel I think from May or April. She's so cute and big! The boys loved playing with her as much as they could, especially when she went swimming too!
So there you go Mom, I updated my blog!
Up High: Sys theo the lecture part of the class is over!!
Down Low: the daunting research portion is still ahead.

1 comment:

darlene said...

Hang in there, Leah!

Glad you had a fun weekend with the fam.