Oh What a Day! But first let me recap my week. Last week I got up, went to library, researched and wrote paper, went to work, work more on paper, sleep, repeat. Not so much fun. But I did finish it and I'm officially done with systematic!! YAY!!!! So excited!! However, last week while writing the paper, I recieved my syllabus and noticed the research paper for my OT class - not so much fun.
I took off work this week to take a break from everything before class starts back up Thursday. Miss Florida Beach Bum and I finally cashed in our Christmas presents to each other by getting a massage. We found a school here reasonably cheap and were finally able to work with our schedules and theirs. It was a relaxing way to start off my hectic day. We parted ways I went to swim at my sister's pool! YAY! I left to go home around 5ish only to have car trouble. Yikes! Three hours later, I was back at my sister's grateful for a wonderful brother-in-law! I'm now back at my apt praying it won't be expensive to fix whatever's wrong with my car. I'm also stranded but fortunate that I took off work, live close to campus, and have wonderful friends and family!
No pic tonight friends, too tired!
Up High: Finished systematic theo & massage
Down Low: car problems
1 comment:
Leah, hopefully your week off ended better than it began.
Glad you finished the summer semester!!
Post a Comment