I got this pretty blue coat on the after Christmas sales that I've LOVED wearing this winter

Most of you know I'm a HUGE Pepper fan and love this stuff - I guess it's also due to Dr Pepper hour in college and Waco being home to it too

For Christmas, my parents gave me this pretty 'lil thing. It's the 5th generation meaning it has internal speakers and video recording - remember two weeks ago's recording? Love it!

A few weeks ago I found this in our mailbox figuring it was for my roommates but was pleasantly surprised when it read my name!

But I was EVEN more surprised when I saw what was inside!!

My wonderful aunt gave me this purse which has quite a story to go with it. From the hidden streets of NY, to stealing from family, to the passing on to me is a treasure I love!! So excited b/c I pretty sure this is the first 'real' purse I've ever owned! Thanks! ;-)
Miss Florida Beach Traveller, who choose her college due to proximity to the beach, came to visit me on her spring break. Since her grandparents live in East Texas, she made the day-trip & sat in on my class. I loved living with her in FL and miss her so much! Always good to see friends!
I got to meet up with my college friend, Miss Kerrville Accounting Missionary. We met on our floor in Collins and have been friends ever since. Here's a pic of us then (man, we look so young!)

And here we are now:
Up High: It's Spring Break!! No class!
Down Low: Two papers due the week after spring break - boo!
4 comments:
Such a fun post of random things. Hope your week was wonderful.
SO glad you loved the purse. Love the shocked look on your face!
Oh, the red suits you well. Kathryn was right on the money thinking you would still be interested in having it!
I was SO estatic about the purse. One of my friend's is in love with it and wanted to hold it. Made me laugh! I'm blessed with wonderful aunts who take care of me!
Post a Comment