Monday, March 1, 2010

If only I had something to post

I have no fun title for this week. I know, it's wrong that I don't. But take it or leave it. That's the way it is. Coming back to reality last weekend was hard. Piles of homework and papers were awaiting for me. This weekend while I did spent my Saturday in the library, I was able to be VERY productive. Of course, I did watch the boy's basketball game online too. I think my friends sitting at the table laughed at me as I did a 'happy dance' at the end of the game. YAY! Go Bears!! So proud of them!! For now, it's back to the grind of hw, papers, and test all crammed before Spring Break. Two weeks but lots to do! Yikes! So, for your enjoyment - here is a video I about took two weeks ago when we had our snowstorm. This was while it was still snowing. It's shaky but I hope it works. Enjoy! !



Up High: It's March - meaning later this month those pretty little bluebonnets will be blooming!! Down Low: Papers & tests all before Spring Break

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! I know you can.You can do anything!Oh, funny story related to that snowstorm? This Sat. on campus, there was a confrence and some SWBTS students were there. I met the exact person (in the degree program I'm looking at)who was supposed to give me my tour.

darlene said...

Leah --- hang in there. Spring Break is almost here and then it will be the end of the semester. Not long until summer in Waco!!

Unknown said...

Ummm...lets be clear on this library laughter issue-you jumped up, shook your hands like a crazy lady, and then jumped up and down-all in the middle of the library!!! Bet the camera dudes were having a hay day!! BUT, you deserve the number one fan spot in the world for Baylor as a result of that!! :)-you are too cute!