Monday, March 22, 2010

Celebrating Sweet 16, Snow, & 100th Post

It's my 100th Post!! Wow! That's a lot of writing and posting. As you can tell, half of the post came from last year - guess the weekly Monday post attributed to that, huh? Here are some of my fav ones: Recapping 2008, the dog catcher, road-trip on I-35, the end of last semester. Can't believe I made it this far: here's to 100 more!

In case you just crawled out from underneath a rock, my bears won this weekend - TWICE! That means we made to the Sweet 16 round! YAY!! I'm super excited for them and proud to be a Bear. Here's a joke for ya:
What does Kansas, Texas, and A&M have in common? They'll all be sitting home watching Baylor play in the sweet 16!!
SIC'EM BEARS!!!!


It was a crazy weekend also because it snowed here. Friday afternoon I was enjoying the beautiful sunshine at the park in my flip-flops. But before I could put away my pretty blue coat, I brought it back out as snow fell Saturday night. Guess things ARE crazy w/Baylor still in, KU gone and the first day of Spring producing Snow!!

Up High: My bears play Friday night!! Sic'em!
Down Low: I didn't write any of my papers I had wanted to over spring break thus making this week writing

And in case you didn't know - I'm going to be an aunt again!! YAY!! I'm excited for the future Baylor Bear to make his/her debut in Oct!! Congrats to big sis Chelsea!

1 comment:

darlene said...

I'm with you --- Sic 'Em, Bears!