Thursday, June 9, 2011

Fish, Graduation, and Shoes

A few weeks ago, I bought a fish. I had been wanting something to add to my office and knew my mother had one. It's more of a fish-plant. And this is how it all started. A pretty vase a fish a peace lily put it all together and here it is Because I acquired this around the same time of my Florida vacay so the fish stayed home. Then last week he finally made the trip to the office buckle up! Now world meet Pickle, Pickle meet the world. He is named by my friend's son. And since other people liked it, I chose that one but I'm not necessarily attached to it.
This past weekend, we headed down for the newest bear's graduation. We had fun at graduation. Here's the cake - class of '15! Here he's walking in Here's what my roommate did: Here's what I did: I had to entertain myself somehow. The obligatory 'after' pics: Love it!! So proud of him!
Remember the incident from last week? Well, we were back in full swing (pun intended) and I needed to find something to wear. So I embraced my inner 5year old self and bought
Yep, those are white Keds. Like I said, I feel like I'm five. It took me back. Oh and I tried them out last night and they worked out perfectly! YES! And I didn't even step on anyone's feet! =)

Up High: HUGE decision this week regarding a BIG purchase - stay tuned for updates
Down Low: Really nervous about the purchase and what it entails.

4 comments:

darlene said...

Such fun. Can't wait for pics from next week --- what could top a graduation party?

Aunt Kathryn said...

Dan and I cannot stop laughing at what you and your roommate were doing during graduation. Great post. You made it so fun by being there! Thanks!

Jenny said...

OK, I'm laughing too! Dan told me to read your blog. I think if I were at my cousin's graduation I would be doing Sudoku; however if it were my last grandchild, I'd probably need lots of tissues. So glad you took Granny down for the big event. Can't wait to have Mark in Waco where we can see him at all the BU sporting events!

Papa Jimbo said...

A girl after my own heart!