Last Friday I was on my way home when I got a phone call from this lady:

Miss ETB came for a interview and didn't even tell me! AND she got a job! YAY! Excited about her moving back to the area in the next few months. She was a little resistant to the photo-op. I know this is a blurry pic but I kinda like it

I also went up north to see my grandfather.

So good to visit with him. The older I get, the more I realize how fragile life is. So I'm trying to soak up any and all moments of life whenever I can take it. While my relationship with him is nothing like the one I had with my other grandfather, I hope I can take advantage I have with him right now. And of course I had to stop at my fav place on my way home:

Can we say YUM!
On Sunday I went dancing again (go figure) and still love it! It's been kinda fun dancing at the most random places around town. There are so many stories and so little blogspace to tell them all. I did end up breaking off part of my heel Friday night on my dancing shoes. What's a girl to do? Get it put back on as they are currently at the shoe hospital having surgury on them. Hopefully when I pick them up next week, they'll be good as new. (oh and these are different from the white Keds I bought a few weeks ago since the Keds are for non-dancing surface like outside whereas the heels are for ballrooms and dancing floors) But for now, I'll leave you a pic of the fab Miss Swingin' Social Worker.

She's one of the teachers in charge of WSDS and has taught me a lot. And we share a joint interest in mental health!
Up High: Three Day weekend with the fam!
Down Low: Sleeping on an air mattress with said fam reunion
1 comment:
Life is always fun and an adventure for you....how wonderful.
Post a Comment