Thursday, June 16, 2011

Good-bye Vee-dub, Hello Again H!

Most of you know but I'm going to pretend that you don't. Last week I had a HUGE decision to make recently. I've had the vee-dub for the past five and half years. I purchased this little guy three days before moving to Florida. Everything was so new and fresh. I put thousands of miles on him - it heard me laugh, cry, scream, yell, shout, etc. It took me to twelve different states as I traveled around. It moved me numerous times and carried dozens of strangers turned friends. Yet, now it was time to say good-bye.One day after arriving in Florida with my less than a week old new-to-me car: Some fond memories: the day I arrived in FL unloading my car Now there were some bad times like this in the middle of nowhere Kansas But we did get it fixed! Last week: One coming in, the other going out: Yep, this is my NEW car!! AHHH!
So there you have it - my big news is that I bought a new car. Whoa! Funny thing is that on Sunday at church, the sermon was about finances. HA! I'm still learning things about my car. I've driven Honda's for most of my life and come from a VERY Honda family (I mean I think at least everyone in my family has owned a Honda at one time or another, or have multiple ones - Mom and Aunt K!) ;-)

Up High: Exciting weekend plans with friends!
Down Low: Working on Saturday in the midst of weekend plans with friends

For the Record I did not forget what this weekend is. I would not have been able to write this post if it were not for my father's help. While he refused buy me the car ]which I don't know why ;-)] He did help negotiate it the price and made sure I didn't get swindled. I think he's also glad that I won't be calling him as much with car problems. Some people say we look alike - do you? Happy Father's Day Dad! You're the best!

1 comment:

darlene said...

Love the car and love you.