I love the varying types of styles of dances. And I find ballroom to be very sophisticated and classy.
Then Saturday night I headed north to Dallas for this fabulous lady's 50th birthday swing dance party. It was a formal affair so we all dressed up for the occasion. I think I was more excited to pull out one of my party dresses to wear!
Here's me and Miss Future Swing Doctor.
I loved her red dress and was slightly jealous of how much it shined! And here's us with the birthday girl!
Then of course on Sunday it's our normal swing lesson. However, I headed over to the lake for a good 'ole fashioned baptism. Oh it was fabulous with over 15 people being baptised YAY!
And I may or maynot have shed a few tears of joy as I may have been overcome with gladness for them. While I was there, I kept getting texts from my friends wondering where I was and why I was not swing dancing.... So of course I made an appearance and do a little dancing. Win!
Monday morning, I got a coupon for my favorite place - OTB - for not only free queso (YUM!) but dessert too. How could I pass that up? I met up with Miss Anime Swing Queen and Miss SWW joined us later. Win!
Sorry the photo's so blurry, we had to do a self-portrait with the timer. But it was nice being out on the patio for dinner. Granted, it was dark, but it was half-way decent! YAY for swing friends!Up High: Fabulous time with dancing friends this past weekend and week - and my bears play tonight!
Down Low: Have purchased 8 purple dress - and still haven't found the 'one'


No comments:
Post a Comment