Friday, September 23, 2011

A few pictures I forgot to post

I realized last week really didn't have any pictures.  It had some images, but not really photographs.  So, here is an update with pictures
I met Miss ETB a few weeks ago for coffee.  The new place in town has HUGE coffee cups:
Fun, right?
So a few weeks ago I took a photo of me and my friends' shoes. We each wear three different styles of shoes when we dance. And they all kinda fit our personality. Yeah, they may be different, but it works!
I met up again with Miss SSW and Miss ASQ for dinner last week where they also brought their other half - their dogs!  Evie got to meet Azul for the first time. 
Who doesn't love eating outside with their dogs on a beautiful September evening?
And last week the WSDS go to dance on stage at the Arts Fest.  Granted, it was late and a handful of people there.  But it's cool to say I performed on stage, right?  I think ahead and show up wearing a blue shirt, and so does Miss SSW and Miss ASQ.  What?!  Totally wasn't planned, but of course a pic had to be taken.

Up High: Family's in town for the weekend!
Down Low: Really rough day this week at work ;-/

No comments: