This past weekend was wonderfully fast! Friday night the lovely fam from B came up to celebrate Parent's Weekend at Baylor.
So glad that Miss E came to visit. Always love chatting with her!
YAY for Fun Baylor G Girls! (we missed you Mrs. BMJ!)
As you can see my seester came to visit
Okay, so she didn't really come to see me, but she bring her family to root on my bears to victory! Win! I loved seeing this beautiful family!
I, on the hand, went swing dancing! I had lots of fun and was cheering on my bears from the dance floor. oh and Happy Birthday Seester!! I won't disclose your age, but I do know you're older than me. ;-)
The sad news is that the church where I recently joined, lost its pastor. He resigned and we're all shocked and saddened by this. Now, we're on the hunt for a good preacher man. So, if you know of any, send them our way. And no, ppatty is NOT a good recommendation.
Up High: Got to see family, bears won, and seeing more family this weekend....... and something is happening next weekend......what could it be?!
Down Low: Sadness of pastor leaving church
2 comments:
It was a fun weekend & we know what happens next weekend.
Great pics. I loved being with the clan.
Post a Comment