Saturday, September 10, 2011

Texas Tour Number #3

I was planning a road trip with friends down to SA. But when everyone bailed, I decided to go anyway and see friends along the way. I'm so glad I did! After spending my Friday night trying to lower my rising blood pressure, I hit the road Saturday morning much calmer and happier! (that game about gave me multiple heart attacks - typical- welcome back college football). My first stop was to see Mrs. Talkative Georgetown Krazy's new house.
 
 Her house is so beautiful and it was nice to catch up with her and Mr. TGK.  I then made my way down south stopping along at various stores just leisurely shopping.
That night fabulous S&P took me to a lovely dinner. Our first choice was overrun by tourists, so with the endless wait, we opted for a more local joint that the tourists don't know about it. I normally order water when I'm out, but was convinced to order their Lemonade as it is supposed to be delectable. And it was! See how pretty it is!

The color combo of the yellow/clear lemonade, green mint leaf, ruby red cherry, and a lemon slice made it look as fabulous as it tasted!  Yum!  The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing and full of love and laughter!
Monday, I started my way home with a quick stop for brunch with this SA's newest local Mr. Bleeding Gold Accountant - a friend from college. 
Then I stopped to see Miss ETB who moved closer to cen-tex but still further away.

I thoroughly enjoyed catching up with everyone and loved the little Texas tour I had.  The only stress I had came from traffic - but it only last about 5minutes before I made a quick exit and took a more scenic and less-stressful route.

Up High: Did you see that my bears are ranked?!  Sic'em!
Down Low: Still waiting for client load to pick up

PS - I've updated the layout and background.  Let me know if you like it or don't like.  Thanks!

No comments: