Thursday, December 22, 2011

And Lo, I bring you good tiding of great joy!

I love Christmas season as you already know!  Last Friday I had three Christmas parties planned, but ended up only going to two, really celebrating just one.  The first one was my mentoring party, but it wasn't so much of a party for me as my 'kid' transferred.  fail.

The second party was also a semi-birthday party for Miss ETB.  However, she cancelled hers due to her being sick.  sad for her and fail for me.

The third one was one I was probably most excited about and enjoyed the most!  win!  It was a masquerade ball!  win!  Not only did I get to wear my favorite, very appropriate red heels, I got to wear my fun sparkly black dress from graduation last year. (I was going to show you a photo of last year but for some reason none of those photos made it to my blog.  Oh well.  Here I am with Miss ASQ

 And our masks
Oh did I forget to mention I had a boa?

We danced the night away with a little line, swing, yes, even the Macarena!  win! AND I won a doorprize of a gift card!  double win!

After two crazy weeks, I was ready for a laid back Saturday to finish packing, wrapping, and cleaning before the klan arrives.  Which speaking of which, I need to go, because they are due any time now.  In the mean time,
Merry Christmas!

Up High: It's Christmas!  And family's here!
Down Low: Missin' out on the college reunion on the 26th

1 comment:

darlene said...

A fun week --- leading up to even more fun on the 23rd - 25th. Wonderful time of year, spent celebrating Jesus' birth with our wonderful families. WIN - as you would say!