Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pictures, Parties, and Winners

So for some reason, I forgot to post pictures from my trip north to see Miss LAT.  So here are the photos:
We also stopped by to see Miss Galloping Georgia
Since we were in the neighborhood, we stopped to bug Miss Mississippi Bulldog Fan
Then we said our goodbyes until the end of the month for she and Miss FTT will be back for Miss GGs wedding!

 Last week was the week of numerous parties. While the week stunk, I was glad to enjoy my small group's party. I kept getting vetoed over the tacky Christmas sweater party, but some reason they were okay for everyone dressing up as our favorite Christmas song. So here's me. Any guesses?
 
  I also made some cake balls and peppermint bark. Look at how pretty it looks on the plate!

Of course, we stopped our party in the middle of it to watch the last 20min of the HeIIIsman awards. The majority of us screamed with joy when they announced that Baylor's own RG3 won!! So proud! Then on Wednesday night, they honored him at the men's basketball game. Here's the stand for his trophy:
 Our HeIIIsman winner with his trophy! 
 His niece couldn't keep her hands off it. So funny!

 I'm really proud of him and Baylor.  Sic'em!

Up High: I had a blast last night at the Masquerade which you'll see pics of next week
Down Low: My mentor kid withdrew from school this week. =(

PS - Inspired by Miss FTT, I was Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey.

No comments: