This past weekend was beautiful. And it reminded me of this:
The fun Wacky Waco Weekend Mrs. FBB, Miss FTT, and Miss LAT, and I all took part in. It was a wonderful getaway weekend we all needed from the stress and busy-ness of our school work and part time jobs we held. I'm grateful for these beautiful women of God and am sad that we all live so far apart.
This week, I made my bi-annual trip to the dentist. Eh. Not so much a fan. I'm totally this kid in the cartoon about flossing.
When I got home Wednesday night, I got a wonderful card in the mail from Miss FBT who's living it up in Nashvegas. She is such a good friend to me. We had lots of fun and memories from when we were roommates. And have gone on other shenanigans whenever we get together. Here's a pic from the last time I saw her this summer.
I do believe Miss FBT has seen me in more places than any other friend despite us never going on a vacay together. Then again - there was SGT #2 & SGT #3 which we both participated in. And those little random trips to her parents south of O-town. Love her!
Up High: Sunny skies, my bears are winning, and feeling blessed by friends!
Down Low: Ms. Daisy is sick

No comments:
Post a Comment