Sunday, February 3, 2013

Joint Parties, Signs, Fish

Last Saturday, three different church groups got together for a fun night of games!  So much fun mingling with other people.  I think so many people enjoyed the evening as they hoped it would happen again soon
So on my bi-weekly trip to supervision, I often pass this one house that hosts a hummer and smart car in the driveway.  Makes me laugh everytime I pass the house.  However, this time they had a sign outside....
 HA!!  So redneck. so redneck.

Some of you may remember Pickle and his untimely death in September.  My wonderful mentor bought me another fish this past week.  She's so sweet!  Love it!  Love her!!  Love the fish (and I'm still thinking of new names)
 Also, I wanted to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday to my one and only mom!!  Love his pic of her and her youngest grandson eagerly anticipating my brother's arrival

Up High: Fun times with friends shopping
Down Low: Shoes I wanted were not in my size


No comments: