Saturday, March 2, 2013

Baseball, Allergies, Cars

Last weekend the sun was shining and air was crisp.  While we tried to sit in the wonderful seats behind home plate, the air was a wee bit too chilly.  So we opted for the berm where the sun was bright and shiny. 
Only thin was that I needed to be careful of this:
Especially since the last time I sat out there, I got hit in the thigh from a foul ball.  And before you go judging me for not paying attention.  I was, thank you very much!  The sun was in my eyes at the time but this time I paid extra close attention  and didn't get hit! 

Something happened this week and this is what I felt like:
Sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose.  Ugh!!  And somehow the meds I was taking wasn't fully working. fail.

So I got this light on in my car this week:
I hate this light.  Because it usually means something's incredibly wrong with the car and it will cost more than your right arm.  So, I reluctantly took it to the dealer on Friday.  
Turns out, it was more of a fluke.  It was a leftover light from when my smart car told me to re-tighten the gas cap.
Hmm..  PTL they didn't charge me for anything!

Up High: Found out Miss FTT is friends with another friend of mine from Jax.  Small world.
Down Low: The Green & White party is being cancelled and rescheduled.

No comments: