Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sunny Day's, Birthday's, and Lucky Tickets

So last Saturday was absolutely bee-uuuu-teee-ful!
So Miss SLC and I headed south to the outlets for a little of this:
Sadly, I didn't end up getting the shoes I wanted as they were a size too big.  There were cute black wedges on sale!  I knew I'd love them as I own them in blue and thought the black were be a necessary addition to my summer/spring/fall wardrobe.  Guess I'll just have to go back and keep looking ;-)

This week was also Mrs. Daisy's birthday.  We had a HUGE shindig last year for her birthday and opted for a smaller celebration.  The queen of homemade requested my very simple Limeade pie in the dead of winter.  Good thing we live in Texas where the temps have been hovering the low 70's.  =)  Here's Mrs. Daisy and her slice of pie (pretty sure that was her 'supper') on the fun Birthday plate that I used for all my October Baby's last October.
This week was also the Waco YP meeting at the Waco Trib.  While I wished I could have toured their museum after the meeting, I needed to get back to work.  But not before winning these tickets!
Man, I have been REALLY lucky and fortunate and blessed by the Waco YP's.  This is the 3rd thing I've won in the past 14 months of being apart of them.  Since my mentor and I have studying 'Kindness,' I decided to donate them to Upward basketball at my church.  My wonderful family normally supplies me with endless tickets and I have been to numerous games.  I want to bless another family who may not be otherwise able to attend.  But yay for winning!


Up High: Workiversary was this week - two years!!  WOW!!
Down Low: Stopped by a cop last night - story to come next week


No comments: