Saturday, March 2, 2013

God Provides: February

You may remember January's post of how I have named this year: 

So here is how God provided this past month:

*Friends who call just to hang out
*Family who gathers to celebrate birthday's without fighting
*Sunny warm days so Miss SLC and I could have lunch on the patio
* Wonderful family members who gave me multiple tickets to basketball games
* The memory to print off my updated insurance information
* The calmness to not cry when the cop pulled me over
* The ability to laugh about the cop pulling me over
* Grace from the cop for not ticketing me
*A beautiful sunrise on mornings when I must rise early
* Breathtaking sunsets that lead me home after work
*Modern medicine to help me with some of my allergies
*Mrs. FBB to listen and encourage me
* Friends to surprise me with cupcakes at work
* Clients who showed up so I could meet my half-way on license
* Sanity to deal with the clients who kept coming
* Strength to face each day
* Green lights when I was slightly late to work and needed to make up time
* The reminder of those who have faithfully served our country
*Laughter when I'm more of a fish out of water
* Funds to purchase a plane ticket to my bestie in FL
* Funds to change said ticket after realizing I can't miss the biggest event for swing
* Parents who will call you just to check in
* Miss FBT who sends cards randomly just to make me smile
*Wonderful family members who will care for Ms. Daisy
*Parents who cared for my teeth when I was young and not only taught me good dental hygiene, but had my teeth sealed as a kid - still cavity free today! (even though I should floss more)
*Dental Insurance that pays for my bi-annual cleaning
* Miss SLC who'll let me crash at her place after a rough morning
* Humility to keep going on each day
* Smart people who invented Kleenex with lotion so prevent sore, red noses
* Miss SLC and Miss CHB who wanted to celebrate Valentine's Day with
* For family who cares about one another

This is just a small bit of what God provided in February that I can remember right now.  Stay tuned for the March edition....


No comments: