Sunday, March 31, 2013

Rainy Zoo Trips, Presidential Basketball Love, Sunny Easter Cuties

For the past few months, I have been trying to take 'S' to the zoo.  We FINALLY were able to go.  
As we were pulling up to her house, the rain started to pour 
(remember, I had been praying for clear skies). fail.
Then as quick as it came, it quickly left leaving overcast skies with temperatures feeling crisp but not hot!  PTL!
Afterwards, we headed for some fro-yo.  We all had fun!  Hopefully we can go on more outings in the future.
On the last home game for the girl's basketball, there was a special visitor in our midst.  If you look closely, you can see it.  
Or here's a better picture of him:
Thursday, I headed northbound 35 to see these cuties.  Love him!
And this girl
 We had cupcakes with yellow frosting...
YUM! 
Friday, mom and I got mani/pedis.  Love my nails! 
 Of course we had to stop for happy hour!
 And a trip to Pop's is a must
And the customary Easter photo with the parentals



Up High: I love this time of year with bluebonnets in bloom and warmer weather
Down Low: Allergies are flying around everywhere!

No comments: