The past week has been really crazy. again. I wasn't really prepared for the craziness of this week though. Last year the week before Christmas wasn't that busy nor was it full of clients. This was completely opposite. My client load has been full which trickles down to mounds of paperwork. Between the last minute shopping for people, going away parties, cleaning, and work, it's been a bit stressful. So glad my party was last week!
So this picture is a few weeks old. My church had a silent & live auction benefiting our youth mission trip. Being generous (and that I forgot to donate a dessert), I decided to bid on a few items. While I was extra outspoken and started the bidding for two cakes during the live auction, I kept getting out bid by my friend! Many looked tasty but were too rich for my blood. I also bid on a few things on the silent auction and actually won! So here are me and my cupcakes!
Also last week after the YP Party, Miss CHB and I went tortilla tossing! So much fun! Even though it was cold, who doesn't love tossing tortillas to the birds below!
Miss CHB in action
Funny thing happened this past weekend. My brother and SIL came into town a day early before the big family gathering. Anyone notice our outfits? Somehow we both ended up wearing the others' teams colors. Now don't be fooled!! I still bleed green and gold! And ALWAYS WILL!!!!
With them coming in early, I got to spend the day with these pretty beautiful kids! Love them!
Up High: With no little kids in our house for Christmas, that means presents can be opened around 10am, right?
Down Low: Going back to work on Wednesday with a full day of clients.





No comments:
Post a Comment