This past week has been intensely crazy yet so much fun!
Tuesday night was the Young Professional Christmas Party. Sadly, Miss SLC wasn't able to attend. Nevertheless, Miss CHB and I tried to party it up!
I thought this was a silly pic?!
I also ran into Mrs. Athletic Counselor Bear! I think it caught me laughing!
It has been quite awhile since a traditional Swing Kitty pic! Loved seeing Miss SSW and Miss ASQ!
Friday afternoon was party #3 of the season with my kid who I mentor. Sorry, but pictures posted publicly is prohibited (that's a lot of p's!). For now just now how glad I was to see her! I'm pretty sure she liked the gift I got her.
After the party, I raced home for a shower and final prep for my FAVORITE party of the season - Cloverland Estates Christmas Party
You probably remember our dinner parties: The Black & White one, and the Red, White, & Blue one, and the Birthday Party (that I missed due to illness)
We did things a little different this time with it being a 'Dips & Desserts' Party encouraging others to bring a dish and dress in festive holiday attire. I was mostly excited to rock my new green dress that was originally intended for my birthday party.
Here's me with my dress and the awesome centerpiece I won at company Christmas party last week. Notice my tasty red velvet cake balls & peppermint bark. So festive, right?
Sadly this is a blurry pic but you can get the idea. Here's Miss SJS and Mr. EAN both with a photo of their fiancee. Both are engaged yet neither fiancee were able to attend. Love it!
And the whole crew! Mr. Reserved Chiro Bear, Mr. Southern Philosophical Gentleman, Mr. Tranquil Artsy Shutterbug, Mr. Quiet County Politician, Miss Spunky Joyful Social-Butterfly, Miss Curly-Haired History Buff, Miss Quiet Georgian (Miss SJS's cousin who joined in on the fun), Miss Southern Leadership Carolina, and Miss Composed Res-Life Georgia
With Miss SJS moving to DC, here is the last October Baby pic. Sad , yet excited for the new adventure in her life!
One more girl pic with Miss CRG!
The whole evening was so much fun and low-key. A huge shout-out to Mr. RCB & Mr. TAS for staying late to help Miss CHB & Miss SLC clean up. Y'all are awesome!
Up High: Love, LOve LOVe, LOVED last night's party!! Have I mentioned how much fun it was?!?!
Down Low: Busy week at work and holiday's are here. Mix those two and it's a Crazy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment