This Christmas was definitely different than previous ones. And much quieter than normal. Honestly it was okay as it was a welcome break to the craziness of the weeks leading up Christmas.
It also looked different. Here's me hanging my stocking by the tree with all the presents below. I don't think I've ever had a wrapped present bigger than our tree!
The stocking's of others
The wonderful women: three generations!
Me and the parentals on Christmas day before I headed back to the Wack
On the way to meet my wonderful aunt & uncle, it started to snow. And snow. And snow even heavier. The closer we got to the meeting point, the heavier and thicker the snow came down and the slushier the streets got. Here's me with the white flakes after getting into their car.
Here's what the parking lot looked like.
We made it home safe later that evening to a much dryer and not-so-white Wack.
Up High: Somewhat had a white Christmas
Down Low: Leaving right after Christmas dinner due to weather






No comments:
Post a Comment