Monday, December 31, 2012

Good-bye 2012

This past year was full of lots of fun, love, laughter, and adventure!  I made numerous friends and found some of my close friends.  Here's a recap from the past year:
My seester and I in Colorado on the sibling vacay
 Me ice skating on a frozen pond!
 The swing kitty's: Miss Anime Swing Queen and Miss Swingin' Social Work
 Success in Tortilla Tossing on Leap Day
 October Baby's: Miss Curly-Haired History Buff, Miss Southern Leadership Carolina, and Miss Spunky Joyful Social-Butterfly
I got to visit Independence, Texas - original site of Baylor U! 
Hosted a Black & White dinner party
The red HOT October Baby's
I also go to visit with Miss Florida Beach Traveler
There was also the Red, White, & Blue Dinner party 
Awesome Blue dresses there October Baby's
I think we all had fun
 The beautiful October Baby's on the October Baby Vacay to Corpus!  Love them!  
 Jumping for Joy!
I visited State #30 - Oregon
I also visited state #31 - Washington
I got to see the Pacific coast and the shortest lighthouse on the West Coast 
Miss SLC and I saw the #1 team get beaten by my Baylor bears!
And then Miss CHB and I helped root our bears to victory over those 'pokies' in orange

 And of course another party was held, this time Dips & Desserts and was less formal
 Our last October Baby pic as Miss SJS moves to DC

Up High of 2012: Finding wonderful friends (October Baby's) who went along with my crazy ideas (dinner party's) and prayed for me through the difficult times
Down Low of 2012: While there some definite low points in my life this past year, I know that God's hand was guiding my life and provided others who helped me through it.

1 comment:

Eva Marie said...

Up High of 2012: Finding wonderful friends (October Baby's) who went along with my crazy ideas (dinner party's) and prayed for me through the difficult times

It was definite high point...My life would not be the same without you ladies!