Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pre-Thanksgiving Post

I made a decision this past week regarding my blog after looking over all my options.  I ended up forking over my credit card, and paying the fee for more photo storage.  I think it'll be worth it!  Here's the post I MEANT to do before Thanksgiving.

I drove up north to the fort to see Miss Florida Turkey Twin, Miss Liberty African Twin, and Mrs. Galloping Georgia.  The two 'twins' were in town before Miss LAT (who's name I am officially changing to Asian) moves to Asia.  We're excited for her, but sad since it'll be longer before we see each other next.
We had a great time riding around our old stomping grounds and hanging out in our normal spots.  All the while reminiscing on the fun and random times we had together. 
 After a quick visit, I headed back south to get ready for the game!  I was graciously given more football tickets so Miss SLC joined me in rooting on our bears to victory!!
 Can't believe we beat the #1 team in the nation!!!  Sic'em!

(For the post)
Up High: LOVED seeing my friends whom I had not seen since last April & January!  And my bears won!!
Down Low: Saying good bye to said friends

No comments: