Sunday, December 9, 2012

From This Past Week

So here is partially what I meant to post last weekend and for this weekend.  I'm guess I'm somewhat combining them into one post.  

With my attendance at the KU & K-State game necessary to their win, I was strongly encouraged to return for the home finale against Oklahoma State.  And my wonderful aunt/uncle graciously gave me their tickets again (CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!)
Of course I had to meet up with Mrs. TA for a pic.  Love her and her hubs!
Miss CHB got a little jealous of Miss SLC's attendance to the past two games, and wanted to partake of the fun this time.  (*side-note* I've learned I must teach and instill the Baylor alma mater of "That Good 'Ole Baylor Line" as NEITHER know the words.  Guess it's a good thing I have sheet music and lyrics!)

And.... we won!!!  Sic'em!!!  Sorry J&C, but as my daddy says: he's learned to be a good loser and let it go.  But he is a poor winner - Sic'em!!! 
This past week, my dear colleague in another office is leaving our company for the taller trees of Georgia.  I am sad to see her go as she's been part of my life and supervision group for almost two years.  Since she's going to focus on the 'oh-so-adorable' girls she and her hubs adopted last spring, she won't be needing a few things.  So, she graciously gave me her tree and lights that fit very nicely in my office.  AND she gave me her blue monkey who kept wanting to leave with me all summer and fall.    We'll miss you!
 This week was also the company Christmas party.  While I did not win any door prizes, I did win a table decoration!  Sic'em!!  Here's what I won!
 And just to get an idea of how freakin' huge this thing is:
I'm excited to use it for my Christmas party this Friday with friends!

Up High: Bears winning, winning decor, and upcoming week of parties!
Down Low: Miss Spunky-Joyful Social-Butterfly will be moving soon to DC.  The October Baby's are changing but we're excited for this new chapter in her life.

1 comment:

darlene said...

Leah, I always love your posts and am glad you paid for more storage to keep it going. :-)

We are always happy to do our part to help the bears win ... and if that means giving you tickets, we're happy to do that.